Building & contents insurance — Financial Brokers

Make your home resilient with building & contents insurance

Design your policy your way with flexible payments, optional add ons and total coverage

Use your overdraft facility to build a resilient business. Our short-term finance is there for you always and for when you need it. This means you only pay for what and when you use your overdraft. There are no arrangement fees and no hidden charges. Just peace of mind that your business is covered when and if you need extra funds.

Contact us for your free initial advice today!
Get my bespoke advice ➦

Frequently asked questrions

1What is building and contents insurance?
It is a safety guard should anything out of your control damage your property. Think floods, fires, or break ins. You can just buy building insurance or just contents insurance, but it’s recommended that you get both.
2What does contents insurance cover?
Cover for your personal belongings, gadgets, TVs, furniture etc
3What does buildings insurance cover?
Cover for any damage to the structure of your home.
4How can I get buildings & contents insurance?
Call us today with any and all of your questions and we will help find the right policy for you.

Why choose Financial Brokers?

Expertly positioned to help you with all things finance, insurance and property related 24/7.

  • The UK's leading lending partner to foreign nationals.
  • A commitment to delivering the lowest prices available.
  • A focus on building relationships, offering valuable free initial advice & guidance.
  • Regulated by FCA & Member of The NACFB.
  • We're available to take your call at your own convenience.
  • Agreements designed uniquely around your own needs.
Bespoke advice